Almond Butter Cookie Dough
Active time: 15 minutes
Makes 10 servings
- 1 15-ounce can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- Slightly under ½ cup raw honey, drippy
- ½ cup almond butter, drippy
- ¼ teaspoon fine sea salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips (We love Lilly’s no sugar added brand)
- Add all ingredients, minus chocolate chips, to a food processor and process until smooth.
- Transfer to a small mixing bowl and refrigerate for ten minutes.
- Remove from the fridge and fold in chocolate chips.
- Line a small baking tray with parchment paper and scoop out 10 medium sized chucks of cookie dough. Roll each into a ball, place on baking tray, and flatten slightly.
- Refrigerate until hardened, 2-3 hours.
- Transfer 6 bites to a storage container and store in the fridge to enjoy this week. Transfer remaining 4 bites to a zip lock bag and store in the freezer for next week.