Active Time: 15 minutes / Cook Time: 2-3 hours / Total Time: 2-3 hours plus 15 minutes
Makes 8 servings
- 3 apples
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees and line two large baking trays with parchment paper.
- Using a sharp knife, slice apples thin (a mandolin works very well here if you have one). Discard seeds.
- Arrange apple slices on prepared baking trays in a single layer. Sprinkle cinnamon evenly over top.
- Bake for 1 hour, flip apple slices over, and bake for an hour longer. Check slices and continue to flip and bake for 20 minute intervals until apple slices are dried completely.
- Let cool completely. Store in an airtight container at room temperature.
- To serve, enjoy a handful of chips as a snack throughout the week.