Apple Pepper Salsa
Active Time: 25 minutes
Makes 6 servings / about 3 cups
- 2 small apples, cored and diced (about 1 cup)
- 1 large red, yellow, or orange bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup minced cilantro
- 1 jalapeno, seeds removed, diced
- 1-2 tablespoons lime juice, from 1 small lime
- 1/4 teaspoons fine sea salt
- 1 plum tomato, diced
- 2 cucumbers, sliced into rounds, thick enough to use as a “chip”
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and gently toss to combine.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
- To serve, enjoy 1/3 – 1/2 cup with cucumbers.