Black Pepper Dressing
Active Time: 5 minutes
Makes 1 cup
* Chef’s Tip: Making Dressings in your Food Processor
If you would like an emulsified or “creamy” appearance for your dressings, make them in a small food processor. Place all ingredients except for oil in your processor. Begin to process and add oil slowly in a steady stream.
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced (or whole, peeled, if using a food processor)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- ¾ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Place all ingredients in a mason jar and shaking vigorously*.