Blackberry Energy Bites
Active Time: 10 minutes
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut flakes
- 3/4 cup coconut oil, liquid
- 1/2 cup blackberries
- 1/2 teaspoon liquid stevia
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 pinches fine sea salt
- Add coconut flakes to a food processor and process until smooth and creamy, 7-8 minutes, scraping the sides as needed.
- Add remaining ingredients and process until well combined.
- Transfer mixture to a 6x6 square dish lined with parchment paper. Use a spoon to spread in one even layer.
- Refrigerate until solid, about 1 hour. Remove and cut into 12 squares.
- Store in a zip lock bag or airtight container in the freezer.
- To serve, allow to thaw slightly before enjoying as a snack