Active Time: 10 minutes / Cook Time: 25-30 minutes
Makes 6 servings
- 2/3 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup coconut palm sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon frozen blueberries
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F and line and cookie tray with all natural parchment paper.
- Mix together flours, baking soda, salt, and sugar. Add in butter, sour cream, egg, and vanilla one at a time, mixing after each ingredient.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Divide the batter into 6 chucks. Roll each chuck in your hands to create a ball. Place on prepared cookie sheet and gently flatten to 1/3” thick. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Cook until the center is fully set, and the edges are golden brown, 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely.
- Store cookies at room temperature. Enjoy a cookie on Days 1, 3, and 5.