Chamomile Lemon Balm Iced Tea
Active Time: 5 minutes / Steep Time and Cool Time: about 90 minutes
Makes 4 Servings / 6 cups
- ½ cup fresh lemon balm or lemon verbena leaves
- 2 tablespoons loose leaf chamomile tea, or 4 tea bags
- Raw honey (liquid, never heat raw honey, if your honey is solid, run the jar under warm water)
- , to taste
- 2-4 drops liquid stevia
- Bring 4 cups water to a boil in a medium pot and then add herbs and tea. Remove from heat, cover, and let steep for 20 minutes. Uncover and add in 2 cups cold water.
- Pour tea through a fine sieve or double layered cheesecloth into 2 quart sized mason jars. Once the tea is cooled, but is still very slightly warm, add 1 tablespoon honey and 1-2 drops stevia to each quart. Stir with a spoon.
- Store in the fridge.
- To serve, pour 8 ounces over ice.