Chilled Cucumber Gazpacho
Active Time: 20 minutes
Makes 4 servings
- 2 cucumbers, roughly chopped (English cucumbers are great for this recipe because they have less seeds and are a little sweeter, however, regular cucumbers will work as well)
- 1 cup water, plus more if needed
- 1 15-ounce can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 ½ cups seedless green grapes (if you have extra, de-stem and freeze grapes in a zip lock bag for a snack next week)
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar (or sherry vinegar if you have it)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh pepper
- Add cucumbers to a blender one at a time with 1 cup water and blend until smooth (add a little more water if needed to facilitate blending). Add the remaining ingredients one by one until smooth.
- Transfer into 4 separate to-go containers for lunch on days 1 and 3.