Chocolate Caramel Chia Pudding
Active Time: 15 minutes / Soak Time: at least 1 hour
Makes 2 servings
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 4 large dates, soaked in warm water for 5 minutes
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Add milk, cacao powder, maple syrup, and chia seeds to a pint sized mason jar and shake vigorously until fully combined.
- Place in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Make your caramel sauce by adding dates, 2 tablespoons warm water, and 1 teaspoon vanilla to a food processor (a mini-processor works best here). Process until smooth, adding additional water if needed.
- To serve, scoop chia pudding into 2 serving bowls and top with “caramel” sauce.