Chocolate Covered Pears
Active Time: 10 minutes
Makes 2 servings
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 ripe pear, chopped into 6 slices
- Line a medium plate with parchment paper.
- Warm chocolate chips in a small saucepan over lowmedium heat, stirring constantly until melted. This should take 20-30 seconds.
- Remove from heat.
- Use a spoon to spread a heaping teaspoon of chocolate on one side of each pear slice.
- Place each slice on your prepared plate and transfer to the freezer for 15-20 minutes, or until the chocolate has solidified.