Creamy Yogurt Basil Dip with zucchini sticks
Active Time: 20 minutes
Makes 6 servings
- 1 1/2 cups full-fat unsweetened goat, sheep, or cow yogurt
- ½ cup chopped scallions (about 3), white and green parts diced
- ¼ cup lightly packed basil leaves, diced
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon mustard (whole grain or Dijon)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Pinch smoked paprika (or to taste, optional)
- 2 medium zucchinis
- Add all ingredients except zucchini to a mixing bowl and mix until incorporated.
- Transfer to an airtight container and store in the fridge.
- Cut the ends off of each zucchini. Cut in half cross wise. Cut each half in half lengthwise. Slice each quarter into 3-4 strips lengthwise. Store in an airtight container or zip lock bag in the fridge.
- To serve, place about 1/3 cup dip and 4-5 zucchini sticks into a to-go container.