Crepes with Sautéed Stone Fruits
Active Time: 45 minutes / Cook Time: 30 minutes / Total Time: 45 minutes
Makes 2 servings (makes 4 crepes)
- For the crepes:
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon ghee, melted and cooled slightly
- ½ cup water
- 2 tablespoons ghee, divided, for cooking (you might not need it all)
- For the Sautéed Stone Fruits:
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 1 nectarine, unpeeled, halved, pitted, and cut into 8 wedges
- 2 plums, halved, pitted, and cut into 8 wedges
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- 1 tablespoon sliced mint
- Combine the first four crepe ingredients (flour through water) in a blender and blend at high speed until completely combined. Let sit while you prepare the fruit.
- Heat coconut oil in a medium sauté pan over medium heat. Add fruit and stir to coat with oil. Cook, stirring occasionally, until fruit just begins to soften, 5-7 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in lemon juice. Set aside.
- Heat 1 teaspoon ghee in a small sauté pan or skillet over medium-low. Scoop in ¼ cup of crepe batter and spread to the edges of the pan. Cook until small bubbles form and burst on the top of the crepe; flip and cook the other side, a total of 4-5 minutes per crepe.
- Transfer crepe to a plate and repeat.
- Stir honey and mint into fruit. Place two crepes on each plate, spoon fruit down the center of each crepe, fold crepe over fruit, and serve.