Dark Chocolate Berry Clusters
Active Time: 5 minutes / Freeze Time: 10 minutes
Makes 6 servings
- Just under 1 cup dark chocolate chips (I use Lilly's no sugar added brand)
- 3/4 cup frozen blueberries
- Sea salt
- Line a plate with all natural parchment paper.
- In a small sauce pan set over low heat, melt chocolate chips. Stir constantly so you do not burn the chocolate.
- Once melted (this should only take about 1 minute), add in blueberries and remove from heat. Mix well to coat all of the berries (work as quickly as possible; the chocolate will begin to harden when it comes in contact with the frozen berries).
- Use a small serving spoon to create 6 small clusters (the chocolate will start to harden so you may need to break apart chunks) on your prepared plate.
- Sprinkle lightly with sea salt to top and transfer this to the refrigerator for 10 minutes, or until hard.
- Transfer to a zip lock bag or airtight container and store in the freezer.
- To serve, remove from freezer 5 minutes prior to enjoying.