Dark Chocolate Cashew Clusters
Active Time: 15 minutes/ Fridge Time: 20 minutes/ Total Time: 35 minutes
Makes 8 servings
- 1 ½ cups dark chocolate chips (I use Lilly's no sugar added brand)
- 1 ½ cups dry roasted unsalted cashews
- Sea salt
- In a small sauce pan set over low heat, melt chocolate chips. Stir constantly so you do not burn the chocolate.
- Once melted (this should only take 1 or 2 minutes), add in cashews and remove from heat. Mix well to coat all of the cashews.
- Use a small serving spoon to create 8 small clusters (about 3 inches in diameter) on a plate or small baking tray lined with all natural parchment paper.
- Sprinkle lightly with sea salt to top and transfer this to the refrigerator for 20 minutes, or until hard.
- Store in the fridge in a zip lock bag or airtight container. This batch will be eaten week 1 Days 2 and 7, and week 2 Days 2 and 6.