Dark Chocolate Overnight Oats
Active Time: 10 minutes / Requires soaking overnight
Makes 2 servings
- 3/4 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 3/4 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons dry roasted unsalted cashews, crushed
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cacao nibs
- 2 tablespoons raw honey, liquid (optional) (Do not heat up raw honey. Consider running hot water over your honey jar until liquid, if necessary)
- Whisk together oats, milk, pecans, and chia seeds in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, fold in cacao powder, cacao nibs, and honey, if using. Divide into 2 serving dishes and enjoy.