Active Time: 10 minutes
Makes 1 cup
* Chef’s Tip: Making Dressings in your Food Processor
If you would like an emulsified or “creamy” appearance for your dressings, make them in a small food processor. Place all ingredients except for oil in your processor. Begin to process and add oil slowly in a steady stream.
- ¼ cup plus
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- ¼ teaspoon fine sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup plus 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Add all ingredients to a sealable jar and secure the lid, OR to a mini-food processor. Shake vigorously or blend until combined. Store in the fridge. Shake before using.