Eat Your Fruits and Veggies Salad
Active Time: 20 minutes / Cook Time: none / Total Time: 20 minutes
Makes 2 servings
- **Feel free to incorporate any extra vegetables you may have from the week!**
- 4 cups mixed field greens
- 2 plums, halved, pitted, and chopped
- 1 small beet, julienned
- 4 oz goat cheese, crumbled
- ¼ cup dry roasted cashews
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- ½ teaspoon raw honey
- 4-6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Pinch each fine sea salt and ground black pepper
- Divide greens, fruits, and beets between two plates. Top with goat cheese and cashews.
- Whisk together vinegar, honey, olive oil, salt and pepper. Drizzle over salads.