Active Time: 5 minutes / Requires overnight steeping
Makes 2 servings
- 2 cups filtered water
- 8 fresh basil leaves
- 1 lime, juiced
- Pinch cayenne pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar, depending on your taste preference
- 1 teaspoon wheatgrass powder (or a greens powder blend, optional)
- 1 cup sparkling water (this can be added with the other ingredients, or added just before consumption)
- Add filtered water, basil leaves, lime juice, cayenne, and apple cider vinegar to a sealable container and let steep in the fridge overnight.
- Add remaining ingredients to the basil water and mix together with a spoon. Divide into two to-go containers or mason jars. Mix again before drinking.