Active Time: 15 minutes
Makes 2 servings
- ¾ cup flaxmeal
- 2 cups almond milk
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed with a fork
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch fine sea salt
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened coconut flakes, to serve
- 2 teaspoons cacao nibs, to serve
- Add flaxseeds, milk, bananas, cinnamon, and sea salt to a medium saucepan and whisk to combine. Heat over medium, stirring constantly until the porridge comes to a simmer and thickens, about 3-5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let sit for 10 minutes. Transfer to 2 serving bowls. Top each serving with 1 tablespoon coconut flakes and 1 teaspoon cacao nibs.