Frozen Yogurt Blueberry Chocolate Chips
Active Time: 10 minutes / Freeze Time: at least 1 hour
Makes 6 servings
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 3/4 cup full fat cow, sheep, or goat yogurt
- Line a baking tray with all natural parchment paper.
- Mix chocolate chips and blueberries together in a bowl. Add yogurt and gently mix to evenly coat.
- Spread mixture out in one even layer on prepared baking tray. Freeze for 1 hour, or until solid.
- Transfer to a zip lock back or airtight container and store in the freezer. 5. To serve, enjoy about 1/4 cup straight from the freezer.