Fruit with Chocolate Dipping Sauce
Active Time: 10 minutes / Cook Time: 5-8 minutes / Total Time: 10 minutes
Makes 4 servings / Serving size: 2 tablespoons of dipping sauce plus fruit for dipping (Day 2 and Day 4)
- ½ cup full-fat coconut milk
- 5 oz. dark chocolate chips
- Fruit for dipping:
- 1 small banana per person per serving or
- 1 small apple per person per serving or
- ¼ cup dried apricots per person per serving
- Combine coconut milk and chocolate chips in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly.
- Stir until chocolate is fully melted and then remove from heat. Transfer 2 tablespoons to each of 2 serving dishes.
- Cut bananas and apples into pieces for dipping; apricots can be dipped whole.
- Once cool, transfer remaining dipping sauce to an airtight container and store in the fridge until Day 4.