Fruit with Chocolate Dipping Sauce
Active Time: 10 minutes / Cook Time: 5-8 minutes / Total Time: 10 minutes
Makes 2 tablespoons of dipping sauce plus fruit for dipping (Day 2, Day 4, and Day 6)
- ¾ cup full-fat coconut milk
- 7.5 oz. dark chocolate chips (we love Lily’s sugar-free brand)
- Fruit for dipping:
- 1 banana per person or
- 1 apple per person or
- ¼ cup dried apricots per person or a mix
- Combine coconut milk and chocolate chips in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly.
- Stir until chocolate is fully melted, remove from heat, and transfer to an airtight container.
- Cut bananas and apples into pieces for dipping; apricots can be dipped whole.
- Serve fruit with 2 tablespoons sauce per person. Refrigerate leftover sauce until needed.