Fruit with Whipped Coconut Cream
Active Time: 15 minutes
Makes 6 servings
- 3 bananas
- 3 kiwi
- 2 cans full fat, unsweetened canned coconut milk, chilled in the fridge for at least 1 hour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- Dash sea salt
- Dash cinnamon
- Chill a metal mixing bowl in the freezer for 5-10 minutes.
- Open the cans of coconut milk and use a spoon to scrap out the top layer of thick cream into your chilled mixing bowl. The remaining coconut water can be discarded or used in smoothies.
- Add vanilla, honey, and a pinch of sea salt to the mixing bowl and use a hand blender to blend on high until whipped, about 5 minutes.
- To make 2 servings, peel 1 banana and 1 kiwi. Slice into bite sized pieces and divide between 2 serving bowls. Top with 2 tablespoons of whipped coconut cream. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Store the remaining whipped coconut cream in a covered bowl or airtight container in the fridge. Rewhip if needed.