Herby Egg Muffins
Active Time: 15 minutes / Cook Time: 25 minutes
Makes 6 servings
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/6 teaspoon fresh black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 bunch scallions, 1/3 cup diced
- 1 large cup spinach, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped oregano
- 1 tablespoon chopped thyme
- 6 muffin liners or coconut oil for greasing
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a muffin tray with 6 muffin liners or lightly grease with coconut oil.
- Whisk together eggs, almond milk, salt, pepper, and garlic powder in a medium sized mixing bowl. Add scallions, spinach, and herbs.
- Use a spoon to fill 6 muffin trays, filling each 3/4 full.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until fluffy and starting to brown. Insert a toothpick into the center of one muffin if you are unsure if it is cooked. If it comes out clean they are ready.
- Let cool completely. Store muffins in an airtight container in the fridge. Enjoy 1 muffin per person as a snack.
- To warm up, place in a 350°F oven for 6 minutes (they are also delicious straight from the fridge).