Hibiscus Ginger Breeze
Active Time: 15 minutes
Makes 4 servings
- 6 cups water, divided
- 2-3 inch fresh ginger root, grated (depending on your taste preference)
- ½ cup dried red hibiscus petals
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- Ice, to serve
- Bring 4 cups water to a boil, add grated ginger and hibiscus petals, cover, and remove from heat. Let steep for 10 minutes.
- Remove lid and let cool, almost completely. While still slightly warm (but not hot) strain tea through a fine sieve to remove ginger and hibiscus petals. Stir in honey and 5 cups water.
- To serve, pour over ice and enjoy.
- Store half in the fridge.