High Protein Hemp & Chia Pudding
Active Time: 10 minutes / Cook Time: 12 minutes / Soak Time: Overnight
Makes 2 servings (4 servings cooked quinoa)
- 1/3 cup quinoa
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- ¼ cup hemp seeds
- 1 heaping tablespoon goji berries
- Large pinch sea salt
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 ¼ cups almond milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 tablespoon raw honey, optional
- Heat quinoa and 2/3 cup water in a small pot over medium heat until boiling. Reduce heat to a simmer, cover, and cook until water has been absorbed and quinoa is sprouted and tender, 12 minutes. Let cool.
- Add chia seeds, hemp seeds, goji berries, sea salt, cinnamon, milk, vanilla, and honey (if using) to a bowl (one that is large enough to hold all of the ingredients with a few inches of space left).
- Add ½ cup quinoa (this should be half of the quinoa made in step 1).
- Mix well. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Store leftover quinoa in an airtight container in the fridge to be used Day 4 in this recipe (on Day 4, skip right to step 2!)
- To serve, divide into 2 serving bowls and enjoy.