Active Time: 15 minutes / Freeze Time: 40 minutes
Makes 10 servings
- 1 heaping cup dark chocolate chips
- 10 heaping tablespoons almond butter, room temperature
- 10 muffin liners (mini muffin liners work best, but any size will do. The larger they are, the thinner your Reese's will be)
- Line 10 muffin tins with liners.
- In a small sauce pan set over low heat, melt chocolate chips. Stir constantly so you do not burn the chocolate.
- Once all of the chips are melted (this should only take about 1 minute), remove from heat. Use a spoon to transfer about 1 tablespoon of melted chocolate into each muffin tin.
- Transfer to the freezer for about 20 minutes, or until solid.
- Use a spoon to scoop 1 heaping tablespoon almond butter on top of each layer of chocolate. Use the back of the spoon to spread the almond butter out in an even layer.
- Transfer back to the fridge for 20 minutes, or until solid.
- Remove from muffin tray and store in the freezer. You can keep each Reeses in its liner.