Active Time: 5 minutes
Makes about 1 1/4 cups
* Chef’s Tip: Making Dressings in your Food Processor
If you would like an emulsified or “creamy” appearance for your dressings, make them in a food processor. Place all ingredients except for oil in your processor. Begin to process and add oil slowly in a steady stream.
- 8 tablespoons lemon juice (from about 4 lemons)
- 4-6 teaspoons raw honey
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Place all ingredients in a mason jar and shaking vigorously*.