Maple Blueberry Parfaits*
Active Time: 15 minutes / Cook Time: none / Total Time: 15 minutes
Makes 6 servings
- 2 ½ cups plain yogurt, dairy or non-dairy
- 5 tablespoons maple syrup, divided
- 12 tablespoons (3/4 cup) homemade grain free granola (made Week 2)
- 2 cups (1 pint) blueberries
- Combine the yogurt with 3 tablespoons maple syrup until well mixed.
- In each of 6 glasses, add 2 tablespoons of yogurt. Top with 1 tablespoon granola and 2 tablespoons blueberries.
- Add another 2 tablespoons of yogurt to each glass, and top each with 1 tablespoon granola and 2 tablespoons blueberries. Finish each with 2 tablespoons yogurt.
- Top each parfait with 3-4 blueberries and a drizzle of maple syrup. Serve.
*These are best made freshly before serving but can be made ahead. The granola will soften if left in the yogurt.