Mint Chocolate Chip Chia Pudding
Active Time: / Soak Time: at least 1 hour
Makes 2 servings
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup packed fresh mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon cacao nibs
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- Add banana, milk, mint, and cacao to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add chia seeds and cacao nibs to a pint sized mason jar or similar container. Pour liquid over top, put the lid on, and shake until well mixed. Place in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- To serve, scoop into 2 serving bowls.