Mint Pea Dip Snack Plate
Active Time: 15 minutes
Makes 2 servings
- 8 ounces fresh or frozen green peas
- 3 tablespoons packed mint leaves
- 1 small garlic
- 1 tablespoon tahini (optional)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 ½ tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- radishes from Day 5, halved
- 2 large carrots, cut into sticks
- 2 celery stalks, cut into sticks
- 1 small kohlrabi bulb, peeled and cut into sticks
- 4-6 Swiss Chard leaves, stems cut off at base of leaves
- Bring 3 cups water to a boil in a small pot. Add peas and blanch for 2-3 minutes, or until they turn bright green. Strain peas and let cool a little bit.
- Add remaining ingredients to a food processor. Add green peas and pulse until creamy. Add a touch of water if needed to reach a smooth consistency.
- Serve dip with vegetables.