Mint Pea Dip & Veggies
Active Time: 15 minutes
Makes 6 servings
- 16 ounces / 2 cups fresh or frozen green peas
- 1/3 cup packed mint leaves
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1/4 cup lemon juice, from about 2 lemons
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 12 radishes, sliced
- 1 large carrot, cut into carrot sticks
- Bring 3 cups water to a boil in a small pot. Add peas and blanch for 2-3 minutes, or until they turn bright green. Strain peas and let cool a little bit.
- Add remaining ingredients to a food processor. Add green peas and pulse until creamy. Add a touch of water if needed to reach a smooth consistency.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge, to be eaten as a snack Days 1, 2, and 3.
- Store cut vegetables in a separate airtight container in the fridge.
- To serve, enjoy about 1/3 cup dip with cut radishes and carrots.