Active Time: 20 minutes
Makes 12 servings
Chef’s Tip- When using canned coconut milk, remove any leftovers from the can and store in an airtight container in the fridge (for up to 1 week) or in the freezer, to be used in recipes to follow. Leftover coconut water found at the bottom of cans can be used to cook rice instead of using water, or can be added to smoothies in place of water.
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons full-fat unsweetened canned coconut milk (use the cream at the top)
- 1/3 cup plus 3 tablespoons smooth almond butter
- 1 cup plus 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 4 1/2 tablespoons cacao powder
- Dash fine sea salt
- 3 cups gluten free rolled oats
- Line a baking sheet or cookie tray with all natural parchment paper.
- Add coconut milk, peanut butter, vanilla, and honey to a medium sized mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- Whisk in cacao powder and sea salt until fully incorporated.
- Fold in oats until evenly coated.
- Scoop 12 cookies onto prepared baking sheet and place in the freezer until solid (about 20 minutes). Transfer to a zip-lock bag or air tight container and store in the freezer.
- Enjoy straight from the freezer.