No-Bake Oatmeal Cookies
Active Time: 20 minutes
Makes 14 cookies / Serving size: 1 cookie
- ¾ cup gluten-free rolled oats
- ¾ cup pecans
- ½ cup pitted dates
- ¼-1/2 cup almond butter
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Pinch fine sea salt
- Pinch cinnamon
- ¼ cup diced goji berries
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Pulse oats, pecans, dates, ¼ cup almond butter, maple syrup, salt, and cinnamon in the food processor until combined. Scrape into a medium bowl.
- Stir goji berries into oat mixture. Scoop a tablespoon of the mixture into your palm; it should hold together without crumbling. If not, add additional almond butter by tablespoons until it does.
- Scoop heaping tablespoons of dough onto baking sheet, flattening slightly with the palm of your hand. Aim to have 14 similar sized cookies.
- Refrigerate cookies until set. Transfer 6 cookies to an airtight container, separating each layer of cookies with parchment if needed (it’s fine to reuse the paper from the baking sheet) or wax paper. Store in the fridge to enjoy this week. Transfer remaining cookies to an airtight container and freeze. Defrost in the refrigerator overnight when needed week 2.