Nutty No-Bake Cookies
Active Time: 20 minutes
Makes 8 servings
- ¼ cup full-fat unsweetened canned coconut milk (use only the thick cream at the top, saving the rest of the coconut milk in a sealable jar)
- ¼ cup smooth peanut, almond, or sunflower seed butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¾ cup raw honey
- 3 tablespoons cacao powder
- Dash fine sea salt
- 2 cups gluten free rolled oats
- Line a baking sheet or cookie tray with all natural parchment paper.
- Add coconut milk, peanut butter, vanilla, and honey to a medium sized mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- Whisk in cacao powder and sea salt until fully incorporated.
- Fold in oats until evenly coated.
- Scoop 8 cookies onto prepared baking sheet and refrigerate until solid. Transfer to a ziplock bag or airtight container and store in the fridge.