Out-the-Door Zucchini Muffins
Active Time: 15 minutes / Cook Time: 25 minutes
Makes 6 servings
- 3 small eggs
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 zucchini, shredded (about 1 ½ cups)
- 1/3 cup chopped raw pecans
- 4 drops stevia
- 6 baking cups
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F and line a muffin tray with 6 baking cups.
- Gently release some of the water from the shredded zucchini by layering it on a paper towel and patting dry.
- Whisk eggs together and then add coconut oil, coconut flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and maple syrup. Stir to combine.
- Fold in shredded zucchini and pecans.
- Scoop batter into each of 6 muffin slots, filling each ¾ full.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Allow to cool completely. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for snacks this week.