Overnight Peach Chia Cobbler
Active Time: 10 minutes / Soak Time: Overnight
Makes 2 servings
Nutrition Corner: Chia Seeds
Chia seeds are truly amazing and offer many different health benefits, including the promotion of healthy skin, proper digestion and detox, the building of strong bones and increased energy, and the prevention of heart disease and diabetes. Soak your chia seeds (like we do in this recipe) to get the most nutrition out of them!
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh peaches, peeled if desired (about 1 peach)
- 1/4 cup dry roasted pecans, chopped chopped fresh mint for finishing, if desired
- In a large bowl (or blender if your honey is not liquid), whisk or blend together almond milk, honey, cinnamon, and ginger. Add Chia seeds; stir to combine. Divide between two serving bowls, cover, and refrigerate overnight.
- Before serving, divide peaches, and any juice that accumulates while chopping, between bowls; fold to combine. Top each serving with 2 tablespoons pecans and sprinkle with fresh mint, if using.