Designed by our Holistic Nutritionist, Farm Inspired Chefs and Five Element Acupuncturist
What Makes Us Different?
- No weighing, measuring, or counting calories or points!
- While most diets today are static and follow the same guidelines all year round, this diet shifts throughout the year to support your body's changing nutritional needs, while helping it meet specific health challenges during each season
- Each season has its own unique diet. This means there are different cooking methods, spices, herbs, and ratios of carbohydrates, protein, and fat needed for optimal health
- Our team has figured out each seasonal meal plan for you! For $3.53 per day, this time saving plan allows you to shop once a week for all of your groceries, cook our easy to prepare, nutritionally balanced recipes and eat home-cooked, delicious meals
- Our members quickly come to realize they are not purchasing just a meal plan; they are investing in a complete system that improves their health
- We focus on local and organic foods for optimal taste and nutrition
- We believe food is medicine - feed your body what it truly needs and see the difference in how you look and feel!
- We incorporate ancient Superfoods - the most nutrient dense foods on the planet
- Reduce food waste and extra expense by purchasing exactly what you'll use in a week
- We offer support not just for the body, but for the mind and spirit as well – change the way you think, change the way you feel!
WHAT IS THE 5 SEASONS DIET?
- A sustainable lifestyle choice focusing on unprocessed, fresh, whole foods; not a fad-diet
- Shifting your diet seasonally helps balance weight, increase energy, reduce inflammation, boost your immune system, support a healthy gut, and promote overall health and longevity
- A guilt free diet rooted in Nutrition Science and Five Element acupuncture theory. This theory is 5,000 years old and includes 5 seasons; Spring, Early Summer, Late Summer, Fall and Winter - all of which are connected to specific foods and cooking methods that are ideal for promoting and maintaining optimal health
- Supports your body, mind & spirit
- Gluten free and refined sugar free
One Month Membership Includes
- Nutritionally balanced recipes, shopping lists, cooking guides, and food prep schedules for the current season
- Daily recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, 2 snacks and dessert each day for 28 days
- A weekly shopping list that provides everything you need in one list so you have the option to shop for groceries only one day per week
- Preparation and cooking guides save you time throughout the week and set you up for success
- Dietary guidelines for the season we are currently in
- Weekly educational newsletters featuring kitchen tips, nutrition, and integrative health information that support the health of your body, mind and spirit from our Holistic Nutritionist, and Five Element Acupuncturist and Integrative Health Professional
Too busy to plan out delicious, healthy meals every day?
Are aches, pain, inflammation, fatigue or excess body weight present in your life?
Interested in learning about food as medicine?
Get ready to change your relationship with food and watch your body come into balance naturally!
How many people do the recipes feed?
- The recipes are designed for two people but could easily be doubled or tripled depending on the size of your family. If you are 1 person, extra portions can be frozen for future use, or recipes can be halved. You will need to adjust your shopping lists accordingly.
How is this program different from Pinterest, recipe books, or on-line recipes?
- This meal plan is uniquely designed for the growing region of the Northeast. In addition, the meals are formulated by farm-inspired chefs and a holistic nutritionist to meet the exclusive dietary protocols of the 5 Seasons Diet. Our integrative health consultant provides support for your mind and spirit. We focus on all of you, holistically, so you thrive instead of survive.
What if I can't commit to seven days a week to eat meals from the program?
- Our goal is to introduce healthier ways of eating to each of our members. How you use the program is up to you. Even if you substitute one of our meals into your day instead of processed and packaged food, you will be gaining health for your body. Here are the most popular ways to use the program:
- Follow it seven days a week for optimum health and to begin reducing symptoms of fatigue, dis-ease, and the effects of stress
- Follow it during your work week to stay on track and then flex on the weekends
- Get out of the rut from what you are currently eating. Pick and choose what appeals to you, introducing new recipes, flavors, and health benefits to your body
How is the program tailored for allergies?
- The program is completely gluten-free and refined sugar-free. In addition, if specific ingredients are used that you are allergic to, you can simply leave them out of the recipe. Weekly newsletters and your Prep & Cook schedule will offer options for certain substitutions. If you would like support around certain substitutions please email us at email@example.com, we are happy to help.
Can vegetarians eat this plan?
- The 5 Seasons Diet is based on nutritional guidelines from Chinese Medicine that shift as the seasons change. We strive to offer 3-4 dinners per week that are vegetarian. We then add in a night of fish and a few nights of meals that use meat as a garnish, depending on the season. We highly recommend using organic meats and wild caught fish. Spring and Summer plans have less meat, while the Winter months introduce more animal products. The majority of our breakfasts, snacks and desserts are vegetarian.