Pecan Fig No-Bake Cookies
Active Time: 15 minutes
- ½ cup hemp seeds
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 lightly packed cup dried figs, soaked in warm water for several minutes if not moist (we use Smyrna figs, but Black Mission will also work)
- ¼ cup tahini
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- Add all ingredients except shredded coconut to a food processor and process until a sticky “dough” forms. The mix should stick together rather than be dry and crumbly.
- Add shredded coconut to a small bowl.
- One by one, create 14 cookies by rolling a spoonful of dough in your hands to create a small ball. Gently flatten into a cookie shape. Coat each cookie in coconut by placing each side in the bowl containing coconut.
- As you go, place each cookie in a storage container lined with parchment paper. Layer cookies on top of each other if needed, separated by a sheet of parchment.