Pesto Egg Wraps
Active Time: 10 minutes / Cook Time: 15 minutes / Total Time: 25 minutes
Makes 2 servings
- 1-2 teaspoons ghee or coconut oil (if not using a nonstick skillet)
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1-2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 2 pinches fine sea salt
- Pinch black pepper
- 3-4 tablespoons pesto (leftover in the freezer or store bought)
- 2 cups spinach
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, garlic powder, chives, nutritional yeast, sea salt, and pepper.
- Heat a small nonstick skillet over medium heat (add ghee or oil if not nonstick).
- Add 1/2 of the egg mixture and swirl to allow the egg to run to the edges of the pan. Once the egg begins to set around the edges, use a silicone spatula to gently pull them away from the sides of the pan, tilting the pan to let the uncooked egg run under the cooked. Let eggs set at the edges again and repeat. Repeat one more time, and then turn heat to low and cover. Cook until egg is fully set.
- Remove from pan and repeat with remaining egg mixure.
- To serve, plate one egg “wrap” per plate. Top with a layer of pesto (1-2 tablespoons each) and a handful of spinach. Roll up like a burrito and enjoy.