Plum Peach & Pear Crumble
Active Time: 15 minutes / Cook Time: 25-30 minutes / Total Time: 40-45 minutes
Makes 10 servings
- 3 large pears
- 4 plums
- 4 peaches
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 3 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot flour
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon, divided
- 1 3/4 cups gluten free rolled oats
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon cardamom
- 2 tablespoons almond flour
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/3 cup coconut oil or ghee, chilled
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Core your pears, plums, and peaches and chop into bite sized chunks. Place on the bottom of a 9 inch baking dish.
- Add lemon juice and toss to coat the fruit. Sprinkle sugar, arrowroot, and 2 teaspoons cinnamon over top and toss to coat.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, mix together oats, maple syrup, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, cardamom, almond flour, and sea salt.
- Cut in chilled coconut oil or ghee and mix together using clean hands until the mixture is crumbly. Pour evenly over the top of the fruit.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely. Cover tightly with saran wrap and freeze overnight.
- To serve, remove from freezer and carefully cut into 10 slices.
- Heat individual servings of crumble in an oven safe dish in a 350 degree oven for 10 minutes, or until heated through. Alternatively, microwave individual servings for 45 seconds.