Raspberry Mint Popsicles*
Active Time: 15 minutes / Freeze Time: all day or overnight
Makes 6 servings
- 1 can full-fat unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh mint leaves
- 3 tablespoons raw honey
- ½ cup water
- 6 popsicle molds*
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend on high for 30 seconds.
- Pour into 6 popsicle molds*, leaving a little bit of room at the top for expansion in the freezer.
- Insert popsicle sticks and freeze all day (at least 4 hours), or overnight.
- To serve, run warm water over the mold under the popsicle easily slides out.
*If you do not have popsicle molds, you can opt to make a granita instead. After blending, pour mixture into a medium, wide bowl or shallow baking dish and place in the freezer. Every 30 minutes remove from freezer and scrap the top frozen layer up using a fork. Return to freezer and repeat until you have an icy frozen granita mixture. Transfer to an airtight container and store in the freezer. To serve, remove from freezer 15 minutes prior to serving and then scoop out about 1/3 cup per serving.