Rosemary Pepper Zucchini Chips
Active Time: 10 minutes / Cook Time: 60-90 minutes
Makes 4 servings
- 3 zucchini
- 1/2- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1/2- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt, to taste
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Slice zucchinis very thin, as thin as you can using a knife.
- Place zucchini in a mixing bowl and drizzle with oil (start with ½ tablespoon, you want to lightly coat each slice, but not over do it)
- Sprinkle with salt, rosemary, and pepper (again, use enough to lightly coat each slice without over doing it).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place zucchini on baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Take out zucchini, flip them, and bake for another 30 minutes, or until crisp (this could take 45 minutes or longer, depending on how thin the zucchini was sliced).
- Once crispy, but not burnt, remove from oven and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Store half in a secure airtight container at room temperature to enjoy tomorrow.