Salted Chocolate-Almond Clusters
Active Time: 15 minutes / Cook Time: 1-5 minutes / Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 cup dry roasted almonds
- ¾cup refined-sugar free chocolate chips
- Sea salt, for sprinkling on top
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl by microwaving it in 20 second bursts, stirring after each one, until smooth. Alternately, use a double boiler on the stove-top. (You can make a double boiler by placing a heat-safe glass or stainless bowl over a saucepan of simmering water. Add the chocolate and stir continuously until almost fully melted, 3-5 minutes. Remove from the heat and stir until completely smooth.)
- Add almonds to chocolate and stir until almonds are completely coated.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop 12 clusters of chocolate and almonds onto the baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Place in the freezer for 20 minutes. Transfer to a zip lock bag and store in the fridge or freezer. If you did not make these week 1, you will have 8 leftover after making them this week.