Sautéed Broccoli & Pine Nuts
Active Time: 15 minutes / Cook Time: 15 minutes / Total Time: 20 minutes
Makes 6 servings
- 3 small heads broccoli, cut into bite sized florets (5-6 cups)
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ cup pine nuts
- Heat a large sauté pan or Wok over medium heat. Add ghee.
- Once ghee is hot, add broccoli and toss to coat in ghee.
- Sauté until bright green and starting to tenderize, 3-5 minutes. If the pan becomes too dry, add a teaspoon of water. Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Toast pine nuts in a separate small skillet over low-medium heat until fragrant and starting to brown.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool. Toss pine nuts with broccoli.
- Transfer to a storage container and store in the fridge until needed.
- To serve, enjoy about 1 cup per serving, warmed up or straight from the fridge.