Scrambled Eggs, Bacon, Mushrooms, & Tomato
Active Time: 10 minutes / Cook Time: 5 minutes / Total Time: 15 minutes
Makes 2 servings
- 4 slices bacon
- 4 eggs
- Pinch sea salt
- Pinch black pepper
- 4 white button or baby Portobello mushrooms, diced
- 1 small tomato, sliced into 6-8 slices
- Add bacon slices, touching but not overlapping is fine, to a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook, flipping halfway through until desired crispness is reached. Transfer bacon to a paper towel lined plate. Remove all but 1 or 2 teaspoons bacon fat from the skillet and return to medium heat.
- Whisk together eggs, salt, pepper, and mushrooms in a bowl. Pour into the hot skillet. Once starting to cook, use a spatula to continually mix the eggs, scrambling them into pieces, until fully cooked.
- Divide eggs and bacon between 2 plates, topping each pile of eggs with tomato slices.
- Save 4 more slices bacon for Day 4, freeze any remaining.