Spiced Pumpkin Seeds & Cheese
Active Time: 3 minutes
Makes 8 servings
- ½ cup dry roasted unsalted pumpkin seeds
- 8 ounces raw cheddar cheese
- Olive oil, to serve
- Cumin, to serve
- Sea salt, to serve
- To prepare 2 servings, toss 2 tablespoon pumpkin seeds with ½ teaspoon olive oil, a pinch of cumin, and a pinch of sea salt. Taste and adjust seasonings as desired.
- Slice 2 ounces cheddar cheese and serve 1 ounce alongside 1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds per serving.
- This snack can be prepared the evening before, or in the morning.