Active Time: 10 minutes
Makes 2 servings
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 frozen banana
- 2 cups frozen strawberries (10 large), stems removed
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup unsweetened full-fat canned coconut milk
- Water, if needed
- Ice (optional, if not using frozen berries)
- Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender and blend until smooth. Add water if needed to reach desired consistency.
- Transfer to a glass or a mason jar to take to-go.