Summer Salsa with bell pepper chips
Active Time: 20 minutes
Makes 6 servings / about 3 cups
- 4 ears corn, husks removed
- 1 pint red and/or yellow cherry tomatoes, quartered
- ½ cup diced red onion
- ½ cup minced cilantro
- 1 jalapeno, seeds removed (if desired), diced
- 1-2 tablespoons lime juice, from 1 small lime
- ¼ teaspoons fine sea salt
- 18 mini bell peppers, halved, stems and seeds removed
- Bring 2 quarts water to a boil in a wide pot. Once boiling add corn and cook until bright yellow, 3-4 minutes. Drain and let cool. Once cool enough to handle, use a knife to slice the kernels from the cob.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and gently toss to combine.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
- To serve, enjoy 1/3 – 1/2 cup with 6 bell pepper “chips”.