Active Time: 10 minutes / Soak Time: Overnight
Makes 4 servings, about 4 cups
- 1/2 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 3/4 cup coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup raw pecans, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 3/4 cup goji berries
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup yogurt
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- Toss together oats, coconut flakes, pecans, pumpkin seeds, goji berries, chia seeds, hemp seeds, and sea salt in a mixing bowl.
- Mix together yogurt, vanilla, and honey in a separate bowl.
- Fold together wet and dry ingredients until well combined. Transfer to a sealable container or mason jar and refrigerate overnight.
- Enjoy 1 serving each Day 2 and Day 4.